1) Insert Key and Rotate to Unlocked Position.
2) Insert Release Pin, Press in Firmly, and Rotate to Release Position.
3) Remove Key. Use Hook End of Release Pin to Remove Cap.
4) Insert Magnet End of Loader Tool and Be Certain to Remove All Seven Tumblers.
5) Insert New Pre-Loaded Coder Containing New Tumblers.
6) Insert Prong End of Loader Tool and Press In Firmly.
7) Remove Empty Coder and Loading Tool as One. Be Certain All Seven Pins Are in Place.
8) Replace Cap, Insert New Key, Press Cap in Firmly, and Rotate to Locked Position.
Quick Change Capability w/o Lock Removal Code Can Be Changed in Seconds. Allows for Flexibility and Versatility in Route and Security Management. Keyed Alike Only. For a New System You Can Order the Flex Ace Locks Pre-Coded Which Will Allow for Quick Installation and the Ability to Change Codes in the Future.
$18.50 ea $17.50 ea L/25
$16.25 $15.75 ea L/25
$2.75 ea $2.50 ea L/25
Change Combinations in Seconds with This 8 Tumbler Lock. With Brass Locking Bolt. Inner Cylinder Meets NAMA Standards. Now You Can Change From One Combination to Any Other Without Regard for Sequence and No Loss in Security. Only Made Keyed Alike.
$23.95 ea $22.95 ea L/25 $21.95 ea L/50
$24.95 ea $23.75 ea L/25 $22.95 ea L/50
$25.95 ea $24.95 ea L/25 $23.95 ea L/50
$24.95 ea $23.95 ea L/25 $22.95 ea L/50
Prices subject to change without notice. call 800-226-3010
1) Insert Change Key in Last Position Used. Rotate to New Desired Position. This Key Will Not Operate the Lock.
2) When the New Position is Reached, a Definite Click Will Be Heard and a Positive Ejection of the Change Key Will Be Felt.
3) Insert New Operating Key and Rotate the Key As Usual.